Friday, April 20, 2007

sat in my rusty chair...i try to realise back who is actually love me and who is a actually love ....
who is actually care for me
who is acctually gv me hand when i lost
who is actually lend me shoulder when i cry
who is i turn to when i cry
who is actually be there to hear every of my single problem
without get angry w me and try to undertsnad teh reason why i do that
who is the one who undertsnad me by my eyes
who the one who i can share their food without asking permission
who the one who takes me as who i am


does he love me
does he respect me like the way i respected him
does he knows how empty am i here
does he know how hard my life is
does he know when i need him the most
does he know that i am sick
does he know why i do this and that

why cant he respect me
why cant he be not demanding

does he know that i sacrifice a lot for him
does he knows that sometime i gave all my cash to him so that he can hv his meal but im starving here?
does he know that sometime i need a fren to talk to
does he know sometimes he irritates me
does he know how pathetic my life is?

can he take it to be with me
why he cant take me into his real life?
why cant he marry me
why cant i keep holding on?
why cant he takes me home when he can take other ppl homes

for all the question for all the reason above,
the answer is
coz i love him...

No comments: